Jump to navigation
Masters Student Learning Outcomes
- Integrates scientific findings from nursing, biopsychological fields, genetics, public health, quality improvement, and organizational sciences for the continual improvement of nursing care across diverse setting.
- Apply organizational and systems leadership principals to a clinical setting.
- Demonstrate the ability to use the steps of evidence-based practice to implement clinical practice guidelines or design projects to improve health care delivery.
- Applies research outcomes to resolve practice problems.
- Use current emerging technologies and data analytics to enhance nursing practice.
- Advocate for policies that improve the health of the public and the profession of nursing.
- Use effective communications strategies to develop, participate, and lead interprofessional teams and partnerships.
- Design patient-centered and culturally responsive strategies in delivery of clinical prevention and health promotion interventions.
- Apply the best available evidence from nursing and other sciences to advance patient education, enhance accessibility of care, analyze practice patterns, and improve health care outcomes