You are part of our community of more than 13,000 graduates of Pitt’s School of Nursing. You and your fellow graduates are changing the face of nursing and health care.
Our graduates are treating patients, leading health care systems, and guiding policy development and implementation across the globe. You can find a Pitt nurse:
- Treating premature infants, elderly sufferers of Alzheimer’s, and whole parishes in underserved neighborhoods, both in the United States and abroad.
- Leading schools of nursing in Bangkok and at prestigious schools such as Yale, Oregon Health & Science University, Kent State, and Ohio State University.
- Supporting and caring for military personnel around the world. A Pitt nurse was the 43rd U.S. Army Surgeon General and Commanding General of the US Army Medical Command.
- Leading the American Association of Colleges of Nursing and changing the way in which organizations such as the World Health Organization consider equity and human rights.
- Holding executive positions, including chief executive officer and chief nursing officer, in health care systems across the country.
They all share something in common…an outstanding education from the University of Pittsburgh School of Nursing. We hope that you’ll join us for an upcoming alumni event, keep in touch with us, and be an active member of the Pitt Nursing alumni family.
Pitt Nursing offers a variety of ways for you to stay connected to your alma mater including serving as a preceptor, planning your class reunion, mentoring students, serving as a speaker, and more! Please visit our volunteer page for more information.
Contact Taylor Andrekanic – Alumni Coordinator, at 412-514-0359 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Seeking Educational Verification?
Send PDF requests for Educational Verification to SAO50@pitt.edu, SAAR Front Desk Administrator. Include your contact information, student name, program, and confer date. Documentation is generally completed within three weeks followed by an email communication of its status.
Requesting Program Syllabi?
Students who graduated prior to 2017 should send their contact information, student name, program, and confer date to SAO50@pitt.edu, SAAR Front Desk Administrator. Include what course syllabi are needed. Our office will download an electronic file with the content and email it back to you or the service provider within three weeks. Students who graduated after 2017 can download course syllabi from ProjectConcert. Follow the directions below.
Directions for ProjectConcert for Alumni
Alumni still can access their ProjectConcert accounts after graduation; ProjectConcert maintains all the documentation uploaded by the student while attending the University of Pittsburgh as a nursing student. Such documentation might include clearance certificates, TB test results, academic work, manuscripts, grants, or final projects. Alumni also can access copies of course syllabi.
Alumni should access ProjectConcert through the School of Nursing’s direct link to ProjectConcert at https://secure.projectconcert.com/pitt/direct All communication with ProjectConcert must still be done with your Pitt email. Directions for logging in are on the front page of the ProjectConcert website.
Upcoming Alumni Events
Pitt Nursing hosts events throughout the year both on campus and across the country! For more information on upcoming events, visit the Online Events Calendar.
Pitt Nursing’s Office of Professional Development & Continuing Nursing Education offers opportunities throughout the year and online for alumni and all nurses in the region. Visit the Professional Development & Continuing Nursing Education for opportunities..