You are part of our community of more than 13,000 graduates of Pitt’s School of Nursing. You and your fellow graduates are changing the face of nursing and health care.
Our graduates are treating patients, leading health care systems, and guiding policy development and implementation across the globe. You can find a Pitt nurse:
- Treating premature infants, elderly sufferers of Alzheimer’s, and whole parishes in underserved neighborhoods, both in the United States and abroad.
- Leading schools of nursing in Bangkok and at prestigious schools such as Yale, Oregon Health & Science University, Kent State, and Ohio State University.
- Supporting and caring for military personnel around the world. A Pitt nurse was the 43rd U.S. Army Surgeon General and Commanding General of the US Army Medical Command.
- Leading the American Association of Colleges of Nursing and changing the way in which organizations such as the World Health Organization consider equity and human rights.
- Holding executive positions, including chief executive officer and chief nursing officer, in health care systems across the country.
They all share something in common…an outstanding education from the University of Pittsburgh School of Nursing. We hope that you’ll join us for an upcoming alumni event, keep in touch with us, and be an active member of the Pitt Nursing alumni family.
Pitt Nursing offers a variety of ways for you to stay connected to your alma mater including serving as a preceptor, planning your class reunion, mentoring students, serving as a speaker, and more! Please visit our volunteer page for more information.
Contact Sarah McMullen, Interim Alumni Coordinator, at 412-623-4714 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Upcoming Alumni Events
Pitt Nursing hosts events throughout the year both on campus and across the country! For more information on upcoming events, visit the Online Events Calendar.
Pitt Nursing’s Office of Professional Development & Continuing Nursing Education offers opportunities throughout the year and online for alumni and all nurses in the region. Visit the Professional Development & Continuing Nursing Education for opportunities..