As part of a top-ranked research university, the School of Nursing hosts rigorous research programs aimed at advancing nursing science and practice. The school is home to four research HUBS, providing funding opportunities to foster collaborative, interdisciplinary research programs.
HUBS feature multiple faculty members and students with similar research interests pursuing pilot projects on similar topics and themes, or integrating multiple existing projects so as to benefit from leveraging their resources and research expertise. The School of Nursing Research HUBS are:
- Excellence in eHealth Research
- Genomics of Patient Outcomes
- Behavioral Mechanism of Symptoms and Cancer Treatment Adherence
- Sleep and Circadian Rhythms: Effect on Symptoms and Functional Outcomes Across the Lifespan
- Nursing Health Services and Policy Research
- Maternal/Perinatal and Reproductive Health Research Hub