The University of Pittsburgh School of Nursing is pleased to announce our 2021 Alumni Award Honorees. These individuals were selected based on their achievements and their contributions to the nursing profession.
Distinguished Alumni Award Honorees
- Kristen Brown (BSN ’01): Teaching Excellence
- Joanne Boyd (BSN ’81): Service
- Marci Nilsen (BSN ’05, MSN ’08, PhD ’13): Practice
- Jennifer Lingler (MSN ’98, PhD ’04): Research
- Kelley Baumgartel (PhD ’15): Outstanding Young Alumni
Honorary Alumni Award Honoree
- Antoinette Orsino
We look forward to celebrating the honorees' incredible careers and contributions throughout this year, and in a special virtual ceremony during National Nurses' Week in May.