Methodologies for Improving Health Outcomes: N of 1 describes terms and purposes related to program evaluation. Identify criteria and types of program evaluation, and discusses models of program evaluation.
Elizabeth A. Schlenk, PhD, RN, FAAN
University of Pittsburgh School of Nursing
- Explain the characteristics and purposes N of 1 projects
- Describe the principles associated with N of 1 projects
- Describe the advantages of N of 1 projects to patients and providers
- Compare and contrast N of 1 designs
- Apply the SCRIBE guidelines
- Examine an N of 1 project
Contact Hour: 1
Return to main page for Methodologies for Improving Health Outcomes.