The School of Nursing is no longer accepting new admissions to this program. Students enrolled in the MSN Nursing Administration area of concentration prior to February 2016 will follow this curriculum plan.
Prospective students should visit our CNL area of concentration page for other MSN options.
Courses with a “D” are delivered synchronously via distance technology. Such courses are open only to qualified on-site students as per Policy 438.
Fall Term (Year 1)
- NUR 2044 Graduate Nursing Orientation Module 0 cr.
- NUR 2011/2011D* Applied Statistics for Evidence-Based Practice 3 cr.
- NURSP 2061/2061D* Organizational and Management Theory 3 cr.
- NUR 3099/3099D* The Science of Health Care Delivery 2 cr.
Spring Term (Year 1)
- NUR 2000/2000D* Research for Evidence-Based Practice 1 2 cr.
- NURSP 2090 Healthcare Outcomes 3 cr.
- NURSP 2091/2091D* Finance and Economics for Health Care Leaders 3 cr.
- NUR 2010/2010D* Health Promotion and Disease Prevention in Culturally Diverse Populations 3 cr.
- NUR 2680/2680D* Introduction to Genetics and Molecular Therapeutics 3 cr.
Summer Term (Year 1)
- NUR 2007/2007D* Research for Evidence-Based Practice 2 2 cr.
- NURSP 2075/2075D* Introduction to Health Informatics 3 cr.
- NURSP 2092/2092D* Leadership Development 3 cr.
- NURSP 2372 Using Data to Drive Decisions (120 clinical hours) 2 cr.