Enrollment and Payment
Enrollment and payment of the medical, dental, and vision insurances is done through the Pitt Portal.
Log on to the Pitt Portal
- Go to my.pitt.edu
- Enter your University username and password
- Select the My Resources tab
- Select Student Health Insurance on the “My Pitt” page and continue through the online enrollment and payment process.
Payment can be made on a monthly, recurring basis or a one-time, annual payment via a credit or debit card.
Application for Admission
Nursing Student Resources
- Nursing Courses Text Books (instructions for searching course textbooks in Peoplesoft)
- Clinical Site Transportation
- Computer Labs
- Clinical Skills Lab/ Anatomy & Physiology Lab
- http://www.oafa.pitt.edu/acadprog.aspx (Satisfactory Academic Progress- SAP)
- Financial Aid & Scholarships Graduate | Undergraduate
You can make your Pitt experience more meaningful by getting involved in campus activities and organizations.
- Student Life
- School of Nursing Organizations
- University Student Organizations
- Pitt Arts
- Student Affairs
- The Pitt News
The University is committed to helping you succeed through these programs and resources and more.
- Academic Help
- Writing Center
- Career Services
- Experiential Learning
- Undergraduate Research
- Honors College
- Disability Resources
- Succeeding at Pitt
The Pitt Promise: Each year, incoming students take the Pitt Promise. They pledge to help build a learning community of integrity, honesty, mutual respect, self-restraint, and concern for others.
Find enrollment and registration information:
- Course Schedules
- Graduation & Diplomas
- University Bulletins
- University Registrar
Travel & Safety
Safe Rider Call 412-648-CALL (2255) for your safe ride.
Emergency Calls: Contact the University of Pittsburgh Police Department by calling 811 from a campus phone or 412-624-2121 from an off-campus phone.
The University Library System is the 26th-largest academic research library in all of North America and the 16th-largest among the prestigious public libraries of the Association of American Universities. It provides a large array of innovative, world-class services.
The Book Center
Text books, price lists, course packets, school supplies and more.
CSSD provides support for students, faculty, and staff in the areas of academic computing, administrative systems, development services, and support solutions. CSSD acts as the Technology Help Desk for the School of Nursing after normal ETI hours of operation.
This service allows students, faculty, and staff to install software that is made available to them at no charge under the University's enterprise and site license agreements.