Pharmacologic Interventions for Dementia Syndromes
Howard Aizenstein, MD, PhD, Professor of Psychiatry and Associate Professor of Bioengineering, and Clinical and Translational Science, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
No Registration Fee Required!
Program is approved for CE’s in PA
- 1.5 Medicine & Nursing
- 1.5 for PA L/CSW, LPC, LMFT, Psychology*
No cost for the first 50 professional registrants;
$25 for all others
- SW, LPC, LMFT, & Psych participants must have completed the March 9 program on Assessment of ADRD in series to earn 3 CEs (1.5 for this one and 1.5 for previous one).
- Apply data-supported pharmacologic management strategies including the roles, cautions, and potential alternatives to using cholinesterase inhibitors, memantine, antipsychotics, and antidepressants in ADRD.
- Apply data-supported strategies to identify and minimize the use of anticholinergic agents in patients with ADRD.
- Understand the future clinical care: implications of research on AD biomarkers and clinical trials.
Program supported by Health Resources and Services Administration Grant # U1QHP28736