(Last cohort was admitted in September 2016. Those interested in future terms should visit our DNP-Nurse Anesthesia page. )
How do I Apply?
- A baccalaureate degree in nursing from accredited program (ACEN, NLN, ACICS, or CCNE)
- RN to MSN Option is available
Admission into the Nurse Anesthesia Program is separate from acceptance into the RN to MSN program.
- Official Graduate Record Examination Score within 10 years (5 years preferred)
- A GPA of 3.0 or higher in the undergraduate degree
- Current license as a registered nurse
- Short essay
- Three professional recommendations
- A 3 credit undergraduate statistics course
- At least one year of full-time nursing experience in ICU/Critical Care within the last 5 years by the start of the program
- Applications with all required materials must be received before January 15 for following Fall and Spring admissions.
- All admission materials must be submitted to Student Affairs & Alumni Relations not directly to the Nurse Anesthesia Program. Failure to do so may cause a time delay in processing your application.
- Interviews are granted as completed applications are received and evaluated.
- Interviews are conducted in December and February
- Early application is recommended - admission is competitive.
- Part-Time: The admission criteria and interview process is the same as for full-time.