Jump to navigation
DNP Program Learning Outcomes
- Evaluate new practice approaches based on scientific knowledge and theories from nursing and other disciplines.
- Adapt organizational and systems leadership for quality improvement and systems thinking.
- Demonstrate clinical scholarship and analytical methods for evidence-based practice.
- Analyze critical elements necessary to the selection, use and evaluation of health care information systems and patient care technology.
- Influence health care policy at institutional, state and/or federal levels.
- Lead interprofessional teams in the analysis of complex practice and organizational issues.
- Analyze epidemiological, biostatistical, environmental, and other appropriate scientific data related to individual, aggregate, and population health.
- Demonstrate advanced levels of clinical judgment, systems thinking, and accountability in designing, delivering, and evaluating evidence-based care to improve patient outcomes