Welcome Pitt Nursing Alumni!
Since the School of Nursing’s first graduating class in 1943, more than 12,000 students have become Pitt Nurses. As competent, skilled health care professionals, our alumni proudly represent us across the region, the nation and the world. Just as our legacy continues to grow, so also does our alumni pride. We encourage you to maintain a strong connection with the School of Nursing. You are an integral part of our past, our present and our future!
Did you know?
- As of July 1, 2013, the following number of degrees have been awarded by the School of Nursing:
- 9334 Baccalaureate degrees
- 3639 Master’s degrees
- 34 Doctor of Nursing Practice degrees
- 223 Doctor of Philosophy degrees
- Upon graduating with a Pitt Nursing degree, you become members of the Nursing Alumni Society and are invited to join the Nursing Alumni Society Executive Committee Meetings to advance the alumni effort.
Take a moment to update your contact and career information!
Lost your Nursing Pin? Order a replacement.
Need your official transcript?
- Please visit: http://www.registrar.pitt.edu/transcripts.html for complete information on how to obtain an official transcript.
Online Pitt Nurse Magazine
- Pitt Nurse Magazine ( pdf format)
Class Reunion Assistance
- Please contact Janice Devine, director of alumni relations & development, at 412-624-7541 or via e-mail at email@example.com who can mail save-the-date cards/invitations and coordinate lodging accommodations.