Realizing the hectic work schedules of professional nurses and the need to meet state CNE licensure requirements, the University of Pittsburgh School of Nursing continues to expand its enduring CNE offerings. These self-paced educational activities are designed to permit participants to complete them when it best fits into their schedules. To receive a personalized certificate for the contact hours awarded for the activity, registered participants will need to review all the activity content, achieve 80% on the post activity quiz / quizzes and complete an activity evaluation. Please review our current list of enduring activities, a full description for each activity and registration information can be obtain by selecting a specific topic.
*As a result of a special agreement between UPMC and the University of Pittsburgh School of Nursing, UPMC nurses may receive a 50% discount on the cost of live and enduring CNE activities. UPMC nurses must register for learning activities and provide their UPMC employee number for verification. Nurses must successfully complete all the requirements of the learning activity to receive contact hours.
- Advanced Informatics - Collecting, Accessing and Using Data
- Advanced Telemedicine Topics
- Addiction Training for Nurses (SBIRT)
- Best Practices in Evaluating Online Learning
- Best Practices in Online Communication
- Clinical Ethics for Nurses
- Emerging Technologies for Nurse Educators
- Introduction to Nursing Informatics for Nurse Educators
- Moving the Classroom into the 21st Century
- Nursing Preceptor Program
- Practical Understanding of Function in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Preconception Counseling for Adolescent and Adult Women with Diabetes